Sunday, December 27, 2009

How often do you change your nail color?

And what are your current favorite nail polish colors?





And do you always match your fingernail and toenail colors?How often do you change your nail color?
every other to every day.


I love painting my nails.





my favorite colors right now are my dark red, white, and bright blue.


:]How often do you change your nail color?
My favorite is black.
i change my nail color to whatever mood im feeling or when im too lazy to paint my nails i go to the salon and get a french manicure..lol





but i would suggest that when your nail color start chipping you redo your nails so they can look fresh,polish, and pretty, because you dont want your nails lookin worn down.
around every week or soo


and right now im realy in to bright colors like yellow purple blue green and so on =]
I just do french
i luv black... and no i dont paint my toenails... just my fingernails
i change my color whenever i have time or the chipping starts to bother me


my favorite colors are pink and purples but i will do them as a french manicure sometimes..so the pink as the tips and then instead of putting a clear coat i will use glittery nail polish


no half the time i dont have nail polish on my toes..unless im wearing flats or flip flops. then i will just do what ever color i like i dont really care if they match..
not very often...they're usually just black or some random color that nobody else wears. and i usually dont paint my toenails, but if i do then i like for them to match my fingernails.
Once a week. If it doesn't last that long, I usually just take it off. Toenail colour lasts about a month and doesn't always match.





Right now I like bright red, black, and iridescent purple.
red. tan. black. dark purple.


i change my finger nail polish every 3-4 days.


toes can match w/ the fingers but don't have to match.


i don't change my toe nail polish all that much or wear nail polish on my toes too much.
i'll take 2 pts, i have no nails, and i have troll toes.





last color i used was a brownish. i dont' know what's in or what's out. i'll put polish on about 2x a year, and it'll stay there til there's nothing left by a strip.
i like bronze, orange, pink, and french main-pedi. i always make my toes the same color as my fingers. I change it every week.
I change mine when the other colour falls off... haha.


I like pink and black... sometimes green and black.


lol.
almost everyday.
i don't change it cause i hardly wear it. my fav colors are metallic blues, pinks and purples. and no i don't always match.
i change every week


pink, purple,red


not that often.Only on certain ocassians
try to redo your nails once a week





i personally like the darker colors like black and navy but super brights are really fun





they dont have to
I love Coral and Metallics especially silver. Black is clasic but not to springy. Bubblegum pink is super fun too.





I like my toes and fingers too match.





ESSIE IS DEFINALNTY THE BEST!
hmm... every 3 days? lol





I like a deep purple (like a plum color?), chocolate brown, royal blue, and metallic grey.





No, I don't always match


;)
I'm not a girl, but my wife n kids daughter French Tips;.





:)
i match them sometimes only when i'm wearing sandals %26amp;%26amp; also i change them every time the colors wear off
i get manicures alot i get those about once a week but if my nails r like paper ill try and make them look thicker w/ regular and change that every night
every time it chips, I redo them. I really like the dark reds. Sometimes I do
i never really change it i just go have them done when they start to chip off. i like red and i like black nail polish. my favorite is a dark blue, purple and black color i had custom mixed for myslef. normaly my toes and nails do not match because i like to paint my toes sliver and my finger blackish or red but right now both my toes and fingers are painted with my custom color.
My nail polish is Black


and I change it every 2 weeks


and I always put a different nail polish with my toes





=)
Usually about once a week when it starts to chip. I like light or sheer pinks right now for Spring. I don't always match my fingers and toes though. =)
throwup purple............sounds nasty but its gorgous

No comments:

Post a Comment