Friday, May 14, 2010

(Girls)What color nail polish do you think is going to be ';in'; for fall?

I'm just curious to see what color you think it is going to be.(Girls)What color nail polish do you think is going to be ';in'; for fall?
In some magazines I've read they say the metallic earth tones. Not quite as dark as the blacks and deep colors as last season, but like dark browns.





I don't follow the trends. My year round polish is papaya punch, but some of these colors are so cool I might just have to try a few different colors.(Girls)What color nail polish do you think is going to be ';in'; for fall?
brown %26amp; pink and teal


that's what i hope + HOT PINK
for nails-


light neutral colors like beige, white, light pink, etc.


for toes-


medium tones. like grayish purple, pink, red, etc. just gray tints.
Probably mint green and/or baby pink. Depends what your fashion style is,


- Skater- Red


-Girly/ Preppy- Baby Pink


-Sporty- mint green


- All people, probably sky blue
Earth tones, those to me will always b in. Hope this helps
I say red and/or black. They go with a lot of different colors.
  • preventing blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment