Friday, May 14, 2010

What color nail polish would go with my grey dress?

my dress is grey, as mentioned above, and goes down to my knees. it has a small black ribbon going around my waist. i got my hair done this morning in an updo. i'm wondering what color nail polish would go well with this dress... any suggestions?What color nail polish would go with my grey dress?
French goes with everything.What color nail polish would go with my grey dress?
well i think if you have the time, get a basic french manicure (not with the fake nails, just like the peach colour with the white where the whites of your nails are) and you dont even have to get it done, you can do it by yourself





or, and nice light pink it goes very well with grey





and also you could put 2 layers of clear white polish on by itself to make your nails glimmer without colour

No comments:

Post a Comment