Monday, May 10, 2010

What would be a good nail polish color for me?

Well I'm looking for a new nail polish color. I have skin that looks tan.I have blond,long hair.I always were blue,pink,white,or black.What would be a good nail polish color??What would be a good nail polish color for me?
In a lot of magazines, I've seen neturals like white and tan colors and brights like pink, yellow, etc. Personally I think, try a different color like red, but not super-bright red or try pale yellow or white. White always looks good on tan skin. Hope it helps :)What would be a good nail polish color for me?
Hello,


I think maybe you can try a French Tip that would really standout nicely with your skin color.


or


try to experiment with reds. Light dark burgundy personally I like a color called blood.





Good Luck!!!
red,retro blue and bright pink





go for quite bright coulours





also for your toes use white it really brings out your tan !!
wat bout silver or black nail polish if think it l look fine on u r fingers and u r ok wid black in nails cause some ppl dont anyways and by d way i love black
since it's spring, how about some fresh light spring type colors....pale peach, light frosty beige, pale rose, etc.
like a brite pinkisk, peachy color. except dont wear black or dark blue with this. lite blues okay
Coral. Very in right now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment