Friday, May 14, 2010

I have a grey and silver dress for prom. What would be a good nail polish color to compliment my dress?

My has mixes of dark grey, light grey and silver sparkles on it, it is strapless and floor length, it is quite trendy and rouches in the front and back. My purse and shoes are pewter and my jewellery is simple 3 tier drog silver earrings and 3 thin silver rhinestone bracelets. WHAT COLOR GOES WITH THIS?! PLEEEASSEEE HELP!I have a grey and silver dress for prom. What would be a good nail polish color to compliment my dress?
Do a french manicure (white tips, clear coat). It's very classy. Same goes for the toes. Have fun!I have a grey and silver dress for prom. What would be a good nail polish color to compliment my dress?
black nailpolish will look awesome
Go with sort of an electric blue theme..electric blue nail polish..maybe a hint of electric blue mascara and a bluish necklace...i think like electric blue or ice blue looks great with silver...wow .shopping for prom early huh?
I think a deep shimmery red would look great, as long as you keep your nails short (or else you look like you have claws). There are some beautiful reds out that look great with subdued grays...


I'm Not Really A Waitress by OPI


Ruby Red Shoes by China Glaze


I Don't Do Dishes by OPI





I know, the names are funny, but when I worked at a beauty supply store, they were some of the most popular nail colors there.
i think red. red is a classic color. cant go wrong with red
maybe a clear color on silver color
Lavender will set off the colors you have picked, especially the silver.
Either a french manicure or pink :)
How about white?
Definitely paint your nails a color you like, to add some fun to the outfit. i would go with something REALLY bright! try a cobalt or a magenta! try to get the same color hair barette too.
I would do a french tip. That style always looks beautiful. No matter what you are wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment