Friday, May 14, 2010

What kind of sandals and what color toe nail polish should I make my boyfriend wear to a costume party?

This is a Master/slave Party and he is the slaveWhat kind of sandals and what color toe nail polish should I make my boyfriend wear to a costume party?
I think your slave should wear sexy strappy sandals with polish that matches the outfit you'll be demanding that he wear. Sandals should match the outfit though, so men's sandals rather than womens sandals would work best. Bright, solid colors that stand out are best. No one will notice, sheer or pale colors. Perhaps his polish should be the same as yours as an option.What kind of sandals and what color toe nail polish should I make my boyfriend wear to a costume party?
I think Gladiator sandals with bright red toenail





Here's my sandals





http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N0鈥?/a>
make hime wear pink, or purple sandles with matching nail polish (toes, and fingers) :) you are a great woman to have a man slave;)
vera bradley sandals! in pink! and do hot pink or neon green for the nail polish, something bright and bold!
cant say much just go to website below for ur answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment