Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm going to my dance Friday wearing a soft aquamarine with black. What eyeshadow should I wear? Nail color?

I have light brown eyes.


Light brown straight hair.


Hair that I will curl.


Light pink blush.


Tannish skin color.


A soft pink-ish lip gloss.


A teal small nose ring.


Aquamarine hope dangling earings.


Stars on bottom of hoops.


But my eye shadow?


And my nails?


What color?


Should I put a design on my nails?


Because I'm doing this all at a salon!I'm going to my dance Friday wearing a soft aquamarine with black. What eyeshadow should I wear? Nail color?
The golden rule is NEVER wear the same colour eyeshadow as your outfit! it totally takes the look away - go for a soft golden eyeshadow, it will bring out a nice contrast in colour with your eyes and enhance your tanned skin :)


clear nail polish or just some sparkle would be nice.I'm going to my dance Friday wearing a soft aquamarine with black. What eyeshadow should I wear? Nail color?
Eye shadow-go for a ';plummy';-purple or navy blue


Nails-match to your dress


Design on the nails-a little star or cloud
Smokey eye using gray or purple shadow with burgandy nails for a sultry look, or use brown and tan shadows with a light pink polish for a more subdued look.
how about some silverish nail color... something light and sparkly. put one teal rhinestone on one of your fingernails. do the same silverish color on your eyes...
green or purple eyeshadow go really pretty with aquamarine and black.





shimmer is good too.





nails black with aquamarine frenchtips would look amazing!
I would put on a shimmery silver/white eye shadow with black eyeliner and mascara. I have brown hair and eyes too, and i find this look makes my eyes look fantastic. Also, it lightens up the brown . For nails i would again with something shimmery and light. Maybe something clear with a light sparkle and a aquamarine design on the tip. Good luck!
eyes-grey shadow (smokey eyes) with teal liner


nails-french tips (just the plain ones with white tips)
i think you should wear a aquamarine color eye shadow and aqua nails but with black flowers going diagonally or try it the opposite way but i am sure you will loOK stunning ok bye
hmm silver eyeshadow might work with a french pedicure and acurlyics or a light blue eyeshadow
wow. i don't think the shadow has to go with the clothes or anything. just wear shadow that accents your eyes. i would recommend teal green or plum purple eyeliner or shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment