Friday, May 14, 2010

What is your Favorite Nail Polish Color and where did you get it.?

Girls or Guys come on lets find out what color is the best out there. And where you got it at.What is your Favorite Nail Polish Color and where did you get it.?
neon orange, and hot pink!


targetWhat is your Favorite Nail Polish Color and where did you get it.?
soft pink - priceline
IDK the name ..I dont have the bottle with me but its this purplish blue pinks color...it has several colors in it and I like it because it reminds me of a peacock :D
Sparkling turquoise from Walmart


White from Hot Topic
fire ball (a dark metallic purple) maybelline


fruit roll up (metallic hot pink) also from maybelline


i buy them at any drug store.
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark (A very dark purple practically black)


I love it. I wear it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment