Monday, May 10, 2010

Which color nail polish should I wear on the first day of school?

I'm starting 11th grade soon and I need some suggestions. I've been debating on a light metallic blue, white, red or light pink. If you have any other suggestions I'm open to that too.





Also: I wear a uniform at my school. It's navy blue with red stitching and gray dress pants (it sucks, I know).Which color nail polish should I wear on the first day of school?
I'd go for a light pink.


The white and red sound too bold for school, especially when considering your uniform colours.





The metallic blue will also stand out due to the shine.


Light pink is very natural and feminine and your nails will look great without overdoing it.Which color nail polish should I wear on the first day of school?
I like the white or maybe a navy blue to compliment the uniform. I wore black the first day, but it was a really shiny black with sparkles. Flat black looks really bad with most outfits.
why don't you wear 2 colors


light metalic blue %26amp; the white








very unique %26amp; creative





like do everyother nail one color then the rest another color
no youe suck
Paint your outer tips white! Or you could still do that and add a pink for the rest of your nails.
What color best describes you I would say light pink you seem kinda bubbly! ^_^
I say go with the metallic blue and them do red diagonal stripes on each nail. It will look really cute :)
Light Pink it is pretty yet suddel..
white and red are ugly on nails.


metallic blue is really pretty... but pink will make you look really girly.
I'd go with white, since it would match best.


:]
light pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment