Monday, May 10, 2010

What color nail polish looks the best?

I have a big event this weekend and I want to look my best. I am wearing black slacks, black jacket with a plum silk blouse. What color nail/toe polish should I wear? Should I go with the classic french manicure or do something in a plum color?What color nail polish looks the best?
you should try the french manicure, but instead of white, make it plum!What color nail polish looks the best?
i would agree with the other 2, do the french manicure with plum instead of white. but if you want to put a little fun in it, try reverse french, its still sophisticated but more fun (:
french manicure, it goes with everything no-matter what color your wearing. :)
yes definitely! a plum color would be pretty. or a lilac color would look good too :)
I would go with the french manicure, this seems more sophisticated
plum

No comments:

Post a Comment