Monday, May 10, 2010

What nail polish color is the best for this summer??

I like OPI and NYC, so try to put names with that brand and specify which brand it is. I need that really good summer shade! Thanks!What nail polish color is the best for this summer??
Its all about colors this summer. Neons are a huge trend on nails and lips on the runways.





Creative nail art is also popular. Such as the Reverse French Tip. Try it! You'll get compliments because it's something that people have never quite seen except on the runway.What nail polish color is the best for this summer??
OPI came out with a Russian line over this last winter I think, but I've seen a lot of women dressed nicely and classy still sporting navy blues, dark reds, and flesh tones.





Since they're not traditional summer colors they really stick out and I think they look great!
I THINK THAT A REALLY NICE SUMMER COLOUR IS CORAL PINK IS A BEAUTIFUL COLOUR AND MATCHES EVERYTHING NUTRIMETICS FRANJIPANI IS THE BEST I HAVE FOUND...


ALSO PEARLY PINK OR WHITE IS NICE IN TH SUN :)
i personally like the nyc tangerine perfection. its a great summer shade and its great for your nails. although you might need something lighter or darker depending on your skin color.
OPI is definately the best. So


some summery colors in that brand


would be something like orange %26amp; bright shades.





-Hope this helped!
Well, I can't help you with those brands, but I like the brand Petites (got it at Wal Mart) and I like the shades Passion Orange %26amp; Halo Pink =)
Revlon -Cherry Crush


Sally Hansen Extreme Wear -Grape /So Poppy /lime green /first blush/ Magenta /Magic
I really like apricot, peachy, and reds right now... The Body Shop has one in right now and its really peachy and shimmery.
i really love different shades of pink, hot pink, and purple!


those are great summer colors when the sun shines on your nails!
umm i dunno the brand but i love love love fuji or how ever you spell it


but its beautiful
Yellow or if you want to go darker than a blue/dark blue (tons of brands have them)
mabe light blue or light pink or purple
Right now my toes have a French pedi, with OPI. French pedis are totally summer! =]
most def............blue, silver, pinks
bright colors
im thinking shiny fleshy gold... it'll go with ANYTHING!





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment