Monday, May 10, 2010

What color of nail polish should I wear to an 80's party?

I have a party to go to this week, it's an 80's theme. I have eight diffrent neon colors of polish I just don't know wihich to wear. What color of nail polish should I wear to an 80's party?
TurquoiseWhat color of nail polish should I wear to an 80's party?
Duh! It's the 80s. No way you should stick with just one color. Also, if you could add stripes or polka dots to several nails, that would be the ultimate!
Anything fluorescent or neon. Don't foeget the aquanet for your hair.
I was a child of the 80's and what i remember is all the blue nail polish. I'd go with that color
well what colors do you have?


i think that you should use light green.
Fluorescent pink or green will be perfect .
Pink was really big then! (Not that it is not now)
hot pink!!
black or red
Wack them all on ... it'ul be 'funky'

No comments:

Post a Comment