Monday, May 10, 2010

What nail color would look good?

I'm going to a dance and i wanted to know what color nails would go good with a dark brown dress. I want my nails to match my toes also. (I'm wearing bronze heels)








also a random question is- I wanted to have a small bag what kind and color should i get?What nail color would look good?
Ok, you should wear this pink-orangey-red from opi (OPI On Collins Ave from the souh beach collection). When i wore it everyone complimented me and it looks great w/ brown!


http://www.nailpolishdiva.com/images/Nlb鈥?/a>


and for the bag, it should be a clutch w/ a little strap (so not really a clutch but yeah) , and it should be fadded yellow or purple.





I hope I helped. Good luck!What nail color would look good?
Dark brown! Obviously.





Not a clutch, since you'll be dancing and you don't want it bothering you. That's all I can say for that.
Pale yellow, possibly.
white for the nails and clutch (:

No comments:

Post a Comment