Monday, May 10, 2010

What color dog nail polish would look good on a boy dog?

I am gettin my little poms nails done today and was wondering what color is good on boys.What color dog nail polish would look good on a boy dog?
Why on earth would you want to do such a thing, it's a dog!


Leave the poor thing alone.What color dog nail polish would look good on a boy dog?
I would to red, blue or orange.





We painted a black pug's (male too) nails red at the grooming place I interned out. He looked classy.





If your pom is buff/tan colored, I would go more for the red or the blue, if he is black, any color will do. If he's white, same thing.
I am going to overlook the fact that you are painting the fingernails of a mail dog. Whatever. In any event, doesn't that sort of depend on the dog's fur or what he looks like?
The same color that is good on girls.





Dogs don't care. They are dogs and can't even see most colors.






Why????? just so you can waste money? I have a male poodle mix and I would never make him look like a girl like that.
Dogs don't like nail polish, and male dogs hate nail polish. So the answer is NONE!
you should paint it blue or pink that's my dogs when he gets a pedicure

No comments:

Post a Comment