Monday, May 10, 2010

What is your favorite nail polish color?

I like really dark pink that looks red.What is your favorite nail polish color?
I love neon colors.My toes are currently halfed


up.(2 colors on 1 toe)One big toe is a ying yang


sign and the other big toe is a peace sign.I love


to add a bunch of different colors...=PWhat is your favorite nail polish color?
I love the silver-y kind and i loooooove the black knight color its lovely.


i like to put on a cute or pretty base color and when its dry go over with the silvery sparkles !
other than GOOD french manicures, red. its always in, no matter what the season or year and just looks very snappy hahaha
black :D :D


also like transparent
I like shades of pink. Hot pink (NOT neon pink, though), dark pink, but my favorite is a light pink. :)
French manicures or white.


I personally think they look much better than bright colors.
Nude, magenta, cherry red, purplish black and bright orange on my toes!
Violet :)
Crimson.
french manicures with neons


and dark colors like dark purple and black
everything that stands out
Lincoln Park Affter Dark......
It is a little lighter than Olive Green.
Clear or french manicure =]
i like black and like magenta
i LOVE neon pink with lime green polka dots
i love black.

No comments:

Post a Comment