Monday, May 10, 2010

What color nail polish would you wear on your fingers and toes ......?

If you knew you were getting shackled with black leather and chrome restraints?What color nail polish would you wear on your fingers and toes ......?
Mmmm so you did read my answer.....french tip....because I would be the ';Wide eyed innocent young virgin that you lured into your castle';...wait...What?...I went to far this time huh....? LOLWhat color nail polish would you wear on your fingers and toes ......?
It's called ';Dare to be Bare'; but it's really PINK, my fave color. Actually the name is also my fave attitude, LOLOL.





Dallas
Well... anything matched with black and chrome. Probaly a teal, or dark red. Those are the colors I like to paint them either way. I think I'll lean more towards dark red.
None on my fingers. My toes are usually a very bright color. Such as reds, corals, pinks. I would keep it the same even if you were restraining me.
Red. Always red. But, I prefer blue/reds, not orange/reds. Even though I am now wearing an orange/red. It looks hot with my tan.
Def black my favorite color like black leather~
the dark pink that is on them now....*hands out for restraints*
Neon pink
I wear pinkish/purple nail polish.
hot pink and lime green , !!
dark, deep red....
red

No comments:

Post a Comment