Friday, May 14, 2010

What is the most popular color of nail polish for this season?

For this season ( holidays ) the popular colors from OPI nail colection are dark reds, red mixed with brown,dark blue mixed with purple and silver mate and, dazzling light brown at least from new OPI collection HOLLYWOODWhat is the most popular color of nail polish for this season?
I always love a hot french manicure, but for polish i love dark red or pink;)What is the most popular color of nail polish for this season?
dark navy blue or silver. hope i helped !
I would say a dark red, orange, or purple. It just goes good with this season of fall. I put on orange and my nails popped out with my outfit!
i can't believe what those people are saying! im not the fashion police but they are so wrong whats really hot is:


paint your nails black, wait for them to dry.


then get a raspberry pink or red and do a stripe in the middle.


now that one you wont get teased about, the colours those people are sayinmg you WILL.


happy painting!
I love deep red.
midnight blue, the black is so last season
red.
Looks to me like deep reds and wines.
I think everyone is wearing different colours right now. Maybe you should choose the colour, based on your preferences, instead of what is most popular!
darkk purple, navy blue
Dark purples and blues that are ALMOST black, but noticeably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment