Monday, May 10, 2010

What is your favorite nail polish color for summer?

i never know what color to paint my nails so i end up with the usual pink. whats you favorite nail polish color?What is your favorite nail polish color for summer?
pale pinkWhat is your favorite nail polish color for summer?
neon orange or hot pink

Report Abuse



I always change my polish, like every week. I wear so many colors, but it's usually some shade of purple - dark, light, in-between. I also like gold colors. I also wear darker colors, like black, dark blue, dark purple, on my toes. My fingernails are usually light, but my toes are usually dark. I reverse it in the winter.
In the summer I go for a pale pink by Essie -
a coral or salmon color are always pretty with summery clothes and a tan.
i like a peachy orange color
turquoise or green
orange and white! its super cute esp if you have an orange coat and white polka dots
a light pink or some color that shine under the sun
if you really want to stand out... a nice bright blood red! or a less standoutish... brown bace with yellow polka dots.
i like clear cuz it wont show i don't really like make up and stuff ^_^';
red or hot pink

No comments:

Post a Comment