Saturday, January 23, 2010

As Mother of the Groom I am wearing a gold dress, what color nail polish should I wear?

I am a white female, in my late 40'sAs Mother of the Groom I am wearing a gold dress, what color nail polish should I wear?
how bout classy french tip manicure, it's age appropriate and you can't go wrong with it...simple clear gloss would be nice... =)As Mother of the Groom I am wearing a gold dress, what color nail polish should I wear?
oh i have the perfect color!. it is a peachish-pink color and its a little like coral colored too. It is part of the new India Colors from OPI and it is called Lunch at the Delhi (hehe) well anywho... its is a great color and it will most deffinatly look great with your gold dress. (:





good luck picking a beautiful color!
You can wear gold nail polish


Also, you could wear metallic grey, sliver, light blue or even just get a french manicure. :)
I think a pink coral would be very pretty with gold.
Pinky-gold or a french manicure
French or American manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment