Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whats a hot nail polish color for fingers?

I am going to my manicurist tomorrow and i am sick of the baby pink and french tips. What color would you suggest?Whats a hot nail polish color for fingers?
I'd choose something metallic - bronze or copper.Whats a hot nail polish color for fingers?
Bright colors expesically orange or red! Good luck!
omg yess thats soooooooo cute get that :]
i either do a natural color once in a blue moon, but usually black, is soo hot on short nails!
Black mixed with purple similar to Sally Hansen's Pat on the Black.
I don't know how old you are, but my daughter's latest teen vogue said navy blue is the new hot color for nails. As does the article below...
The bright colors are seriously not that bad, and brown is really cute.
Orange.
Red nail polish is very hot.
I like Hot Red on woman but you just cant wear that color anywhere..
Get the dark colour - maroon or something - I think that looks hot on girls...
every finger different color


thats how my nails are right now


loveeemm!!
well dark during winter like dark purple or almost black
hott pinkish orange
Go with blue to cool down your summer ;) I always have blue toe nails! XD
browns like deep browns look pretty..like a nice rich cocolate...but if ur black...definatly bright bold colors like tourquise or pink..
mmm a grl with neon orange nail polish : )


or neon green.yesss do it!
Dark blue is really in right now.. try CHANEL's Blue Satin, it's beautiful and limited so....

No comments:

Post a Comment