Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does a nail color actually make your feet look smaller?

I heard that before. If so...which colors?Does a nail color actually make your feet look smaller?
every color makes your feet small.cause one time,i bought 20 different red nail poliches(cause my girlfriend who has big boobs like pamela andersons likes red) and I tried them all,my feet went from a size 9 to a size 3.Does a nail color actually make your feet look smaller?
i've never herd that before... i have big feet too and i wish they were smaller, but i find that wear skinny shoes like pumas make them look alot smaller and cuter
Dark colors look smaller and light look bigger.





Another bigfoot person.
yeah i wanna know too! my feet are pretty big (8 1/2 - 10). so that would b nice 2 know. i bet its true though cuz like dont certain shirt colors make u look taller or shorter? i think i heard that sumwhere...
idk, i wish it did b/c i wear size 11 1/2!!! lol :)
Maybe colors make your nails look smaller. That could be true, but depending on what angle you're looking at.........I think that if you just push your cuticles back you'll look fine.


Light colors=small


Dark colors=big





That's what I'm guessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment