Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is a good nail polish color for women with long slender fingers?

I like reds and maroons, but some tend to make my hands and fingers look longer and skinnier. I am in my 30's- so please do not suggest any wild colors!! Also, moderately tan skin.What is a good nail polish color for women with long slender fingers?
Maybe a light pink? I think french tips would look good with long fingers.What is a good nail polish color for women with long slender fingers?
id say either fusia shock cream or scandalyiss blue glitter!





not sure if i spelled em rite!
try a medium colored pink from OPI i hoped i helped!!!!
It all depends on what color your skin is
THis is disciple??? Arent you a guy?
I would say a a dark orange i am around that age and it seems to look good.
Moderately tan skin colored polish.








Italian Gal; Don't you think guys are attracted to the things you girls wear to ensnare us? Is it so incredible to believe that ,out of the goodness of my heart,I'm trying to get this over the hill old maid's love life back on track?
clear nail polish like french manicure or light colours like pink and peach draw no bounderies so ur fingers and nails look longer and slender


dark colours put a dead end to the length of the finger and beginning of the nail. so it makes ur fingers look shorter
red

No comments:

Post a Comment