Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color nail polish for red feet?

I have a strange issue with my feet, where if I'm hot or sometimes just randomly they turn really red. Anyways, I can't paint my toe nails because of this. If I paint them red or pink, it makes them look even redder. And I tried For Audrey by China Glaze which is a turquoise color and there was too much contrast which made them look redder. What colors do you suggest that will make them look less red, or at least don't contribute to the problem?What color nail polish for red feet?
beige or brownsWhat color nail polish for red feet?
I have the same problem with red feet! I've been wearing a french pedicure year-round because I can't find any other colors that work with my skin tone. Let me know if you come across anything that looks good.

Report Abuse



Well the compliment is green, maybe you could go for like a funky lime green or forest green. Green will make appear less saturated.
white.


clear.


black.
YOUR A DRAGON!


YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment