Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color eyeshadow/nail color would best compliment my eyes?

i have really deep, brown eyes that are a little red. they're like the color of a redwood tree stump, i guess ha ha. i'm confused on which colors would work best with them!What color eyeshadow/nail color would best compliment my eyes?
For Eyeshadow: Golden Brown would really compliment your eyes.


for Nail color: Use Yellow or Turquoise.What color eyeshadow/nail color would best compliment my eyes?
Try a deep pretty plum or amethyst. A matte deep burgundy plum on your nails with a glossy topcoat looks classy and sophisticated yet fashionable.





For your eyes, try an amethyst with lots of shimmer or a deep emerald green, smudge it from your lashes to creases and a little under your lower lashes as well. Finish with a soft gold as a highlighter on your browbone and inner tear duct and some black mascara.
gold and brown tones. i have eyes like that and i use lots of golds, browns and copper shades. it really makes my eyes pop.
I would probably say the green family, but that's just me.
green or brown

No comments:

Post a Comment