Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color nail polish do you have on?

I,m bored so i want to know what color nail polish ur wearing cause i want to paint my nails and i need some color ideas!


I have avon Teal Waters on my toes for school spirit (our colors are purple, teal, black ,and white)


I have electric blue on the top cause i am crazy like that!!! (thats why my bf loves me)


ThanksWhat color nail polish do you have on?
dark, metallic navy blue by Barry MWhat color nail polish do you have on?
Greys and metallic blacks and dark purples are ';in'; right now for nail color. go to www.sephora.com and look at OPI for Sephora... the two colors i wear are ';metro chic'; and '; never enough shoes'; which are black with glitter (never enough shoes)and grey(metro chic)
On my toes I have China Glaze's Hawaiian Punch. And nothing on my fingers because I cheerleader and we're not suppost to have colored fingernails during football season.
Electric pinkk.





(that's why my bf loves me)





LMAO :D
My school colors are orange and black but im not wearing that. I am wearing hot pink (highlighter pink) nail polish from claires and its a great color thats out there and trust me im out there :D
well on my left hand my fingers are painted pink and i put little black dots on them so they look like little strawberries! :) and my right hand isnt painted cuz i am right handed
put multicoloured on your fingernails, then you've got every colour, so you get it right no matter what.
I like the cream color. :)
woah! i have electric blue on my fingernails right now too!


cool :)


and my school colors are navy blue %26amp; white.
i have white polish with black stripes so it looks like a zebra
A coral colour, sort of a mix between orange and red. My favourite
dark red with sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment