Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is a crazy nail polish color i can use?

I like wacky crazy nail polish colors and was wondering what you think the best color would be. 10 points to best answer!What is a crazy nail polish color i can use?
I don't think there's such thing as crazy nail colors, only ones that stand out!


I love wearing them!





Bright orange, lime green, silver, aqua, yellow, bright purple, cherry red, I'd say hot or neon pink, but I think people wore it out, especially with the fake nails...





You can try PAINTING your own patterns too instead of buying the fake nails!


That's what I've done!


Zebra print, polka dots, plaid (hard!), stripes, flowers, stars, peace signs, or just rainbow colors.








:)What is a crazy nail polish color i can use?
Neon green is def really cool! i luv it!


oh also silver nailpolish!!!


and there is this black nail polish with specks of neon green, pink, yellow, purple! u can get all this nailpolish at walgreens! :)
neon orange and neon pink together.. or neon green and neon pink together. ike reverse colors..pink then green then pink.. or try a silver; not gray..silver!





you can find neon polish at a ICING store at the mall.
neon orange


neon yellow


neon green


neon pink


neon purple


neon blue


or do this cute design:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfdERmAX7鈥?/a>
Wow, I was actually going to say Electric Green... But alright, um... ORANGE! Not pretty orange, orange like ';I just escaped from prison!!'; orange. ^_^
I absolutely love a bright neon pink! whenever i get my nails done, i always get neon pink or sometimes neon purple which is also fun! I love bright colors! Good Luck!
yellow and white or at claires i saw b4 those nail polishes that the one nail polish bottle has 3 different colors and then um yea i hope i said that right :]
I agree neon green is the best or basically the same thing Lime green those are my favorite colors and they look good on just about everyone!
Paint neon green, hot pink, orange, and shiny purple stripes and alternate with glow in the dark nail polish.
well ithink u should do a weird colored rainbow like the Colors:


neon green


hot pink


bright yellow


just for fun SPARKLES!


and whatever other colors u like!!
neon green or pink! You can get a lot of rlly cool colors at Hot Topic!
I'm using metallic turquoise today with matching eyeshadow. Looks great!
a relle bright neon green, bright orange, yellow
Try neon colors or brownish yellow
highlighter yellow and orange


neon blue


neon greeen
anything neon!!! :)
Try the bright blue from Sephora
fushia or green
ohhh try metallic purple w/ gold!!1
like a hot pink, neon green, neon orange or a BRIGHT yellow
orange


yellow


lime green
neon orange its awsome my friend wore it and it brought me attention
neon colors, dark red,black maybe gold if u have it
Lime green..
Slime Green!!
hot pink with zebra stripes!!!
black and spring green together
i dont know
neon yellow








i have that on right now
neon green

No comments:

Post a Comment