Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the best Essie nail polish color for kids and what is your favorite?

My cousin wants to go to get a manicure but instead I'm doing one for her. I want to know what the best color for kids is(Essie nail polish). I need a color that isn't too grown-uppy. Also, what's your favorite Essie nail polish color? I love Marshmallow. Can you give me some tips on how to do a good manicure? Thanks...What is the best Essie nail polish color for kids and what is your favorite?
Go for Funny Face by Essie. It is a girly hot pink. Or you could go for Mesmerize, a medium royal blue.


My favorite Essie is Starry Starry Night.





To do a good manicure, start with a nice, sticky basecoat. CND makes a good one. Do between 2-3 coats of color, more/less if needed. Use a good fast-dry topcoat, like Seche Vite. Seche Vite makes your nails 100% dry after around 15 minutes.What is the best Essie nail polish color for kids and what is your favorite?
do what you think is great use your imagenation

No comments:

Post a Comment