Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is the best nail polish color and why?

What do you think--in your opinion!!What is the best nail polish color and why?
I love neon nail polish, and it is actually becoming a trend right now. I also like soft pink, light blue, and I like sparkles. Neon nail polish can be found at Claire's.What is the best nail polish color and why?
my personal favorite is dark red / burgundy, specifically with short nails...I think it always looks classy and is nice enough to be professional at the office. It's a great color for toenails as well





This is the specific one that I am addicted to - OPI for Sephora in ';I'm with Brad';





http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3198/2775鈥?/a>
i like any neon or bright nail colors - they look cute on every1 and they're very in right now. also a peachy or pinky color is good if your style is more soft and girlie and less out there.
black with dark silver glitter on top is my favorite, because it's bold, cute, and matches any outfit %26amp; makeup style really well.
A sold pink-peach. Lots of layers so its bold. (kind of like her nail polish in the ting tings music video)


or


dark purple that almost looks black
i know it sounds weird, but a peachy color (with more pinky-orange hints than like tan) looks good with EVERYTHING
I like purple... but maybe thats because i like the Birthday Massacre. My obssession with purple nail polish has gone too far.
Black because it's a good color for any outfit that's NOT pink.
LIME GREEN! its totally CRAZY and fun and different!
light baby blue. its so pretty it brings out anybodys color . or orange and yellow is good to:)
i like black but its sometimes hard to get off
I like black. But then again..i'm a goth....
i like light blue it stands out and its my favorite color

No comments:

Post a Comment