Saturday, January 23, 2010

What Color Nail Polish are you wearing Now?

Im wearing Black, because i had on the cutest pink and black outfit wit heels :) HBU?What Color Nail Polish are you wearing Now?
i'm wearing clear nail polish right now.What Color Nail Polish are you wearing Now?
clear nailpolish but I'm currently thinking of painting them pink
Light pink - finger nails


Dark pink - toes


:)
Maybelline wet shine- Rainyday red.
None. I was wearing maroon like 2 days ago.
I'm not wearing any...
I am wearing remnants of black. lol
None
Blue and purple
This weird greenish blue color that has little lime green flowers on them.





*looks down as I type and admire*
aww that sounds cute!! (: i am wearing this really pretty hot pink polish (:
Orange.





because my flats I'm wearing are orange. =]
None, I bite my nails so it's almost impossible to wear nail polish... oops
  • preventing blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment