Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What nail polish color are you always wearing on your fingers and toes?

I like silver, black, gold, or white.What nail polish color are you always wearing on your fingers and toes?
pink ∙





the guys make fun - but IDCWhat nail polish color are you always wearing on your fingers and toes?
i usually never match toes and fingers but my colors varies for the seasons. for winter i like light pastel colors like baby pink or light purple or peach.
black





αмєяι¢αи ∂α∂ я υѕ™ ツ
I like a really pale lavender but usually I stay with a light pink as it goes with my clothes.
i paint my nails dark brown almost black





my toenails are always different although right now i dont have anything on them cause its winter =\
usually silver or a cinnamon shade.
I like black, purple, blue, and green.
Black with purple sparkles, it looks more purple than black.
Any bright color.
I don't wear it on my fingernails cuz I chew on them but on my toes I always have black
I'm always sporting the natural look =)
hot pink, bubblegum pink, sparkly, or neon blue
different pinks normally but i have a french manicure right now
red toes...


none on fingernails...
Black, red or hot pink
I'm always down for like a champagne-y color.....
always black :]
I usually wear light pink if I'm wearing it
on my feet every color, i dont paint my finger nails mutch but right now I have black
fingers r purple


toes r pink :))


woot!
None
Hot pink





mostly bright colors
none, I don't wear nail polish
oil and grease
none
none
None on my fingernails.Every once in a while I'll paint my toenails with this neutral pink shade,but I don't keep up with It.
none, I am going au natural
.......................none?
Oh, I'm suppose to have my nails coloured?

No comments:

Post a Comment