Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is your favorite nail polish color for your skin tone?

Mine is bright firetruck red.


Are there any other colors that would go well with a pale-ish skin tone?What is your favorite nail polish color for your skin tone?
Fuschia PinkWhat is your favorite nail polish color for your skin tone?
i like orange toned ones....
hot pink...
I'm fairly pale, but I do like a summery orangeish pink shade. Seems to make my skin look a little more tan.
pink
try doing a cool metallic brownish-pink. Reds and pinks will also look good.





I like painting my nails either blue, red, pink, or whatever else I have in my drawer! (I know it sounds beyond immature, but their fun colors!)
I have olive colored skin and I think that hot pink and orange look awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment