Saturday, January 23, 2010

What Color Nail Polish Should I Wear?

I am wearing a black dress with a tiny bit of silver but I want to wear red but do you think that would be too much of a contrast? I'm open to other colors too.What Color Nail Polish Should I Wear?
red nailpolish would be so awesome with that outfit. wear black strappy shoes and paint your toes red too!What Color Nail Polish Should I Wear?
all i use is red, hot pink, and an occasional plain clear coat. I love them.

Report Abuse



red wont really match. too bright. i would do light light pink, or even better, a french manicure
red is cool...wif a pair of black heels...(tis makes u look sexy)





black is great...wif a pair of red heels...(tis makes u look cool)





wif a matching maroon nail polish (shld u be wearing black or red heels...)
if you want to be a sex goddess then red is the way to go, otherwise if you want to go classy get a french manicure.
i would wear red also
I think red nails are a little to boring, what about burgundy or iridescent pink?
I like the idea of red. Or my favorite..hot pink! :)
red would look good, a contrasting color is nice!
yeah, red would look really nice. but its weird coz at the moment i am wearing black and sliver nails lol that would look nice too but red would too.
NO! red would be perfect!


boldness is in now.
Red would be totally nice - get a nice shade that suits you and you're set : D
Red is catchy and sexy =)
RED WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE THE THE DRESS! IT WOULD LOOK DEAD ROMANTIC. JUST MAKE SURE IT'S A REALLY SHOCKING RED! YOU COULD ALSO WEAR SILVER BUT SINCE IT VALENTINES DAY GO FOR RED!


***HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! %26lt;3***
Red nails are always good, just go for a slightly darker shade, and make sure they're not too long. Don't want to look like a street walker now, do you? xD
Red.Would be good
Black. French Tips
  • preventing blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment