Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color nail polish should I apply?

I currently have red applied.


What color should I apply next?


Suggest any color!What color nail polish should I apply?
turquoiseWhat color nail polish should I apply?
you should try this test





http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolornailp…





i got the color black....it then tells you some other stuff...sample of what mine said





How you're unique: There's nothing about you that isn't unique





Why your style rocks: You are a total indie chick... and you can pull it off





What this color says about you: ';I'm a trendsetter and don't care what anyone else is doing!';
french tip ! :D%26lt;3 .


or something that is unique . different colored nails ?


don't just do a solid color, to me, that's boring :O .


good luck .
Black! That's the only color I ever apply. It brings out the beauty of the fingers. Just try it. Pleeeeeeeeeaaaasssssssse!!!!
black.





as night.
';Apply'; yellow. :D
My personal favorite is lime-in-your-face green, but that's just me.
Multi-coloured!!!!!!
Yellow
ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pink, duh. Always pink, no other color!!
orange or electric blue
Neon green


with black zebra stripes
crimson but she didnt listen,
red ... so put black tips ;)
HOT PINK!!!!
Dark blue or purple..
neon green.


or silver.
Black is my favorite. Or pink; or clear.
A coral or a cream togo softer. but if you want to stay vibrant...go for hot pink or orange.
yellow! it is bright and will be noticed :]
pink. =]
dark blue
neon green
right now i have teal blue and its really pretty :)
blue
nude shimmer





That's what I'm using.

No comments:

Post a Comment