Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color nail polish should I choose?

I'm getting a pedicure pretty soon, and I'm not sure what color I should choose! My skin tone is like a light olive/tan, if that helps.





Oh and I've always liked the more practical colors- like pink, purple, %26amp; red shades. But if you think something else would look good on me too, feel free to share! haha thanks, and i will give out best answer =)





links of pics are cool too. thanks.What color nail polish should I choose?
well pink is always nice, like you said. like a light classic ballet shoes pink. but the trendy colors right now are jewel tones. a nice shimmery navy blue is really pretty, and it's universally flattering. if you're feeling a bit more bold (sorry, lack of better word..didn't mean to sound like a teen magazine), use an emerald green with some shimmer as well. matte nail polish is trendy right now as well, but frankly, i think it looks kinda stupid.What color nail polish should I choose?
i would suggest yellow...i know the thought of it may seem a bit tacky, but its always a great color on any skin tone, and its different and funky, its my favorite color for my nails lol. although purple would be nicce also!


hope i helped!
How about a dark blue!


Or if not a bright red would look pretty.
I think a pale pink would look lovely.
mango get em' by l'oreal !





if you want a tamed orange color you'll like thiss :)
i think red is good
aqua blue, or yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment