Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is your favorite color nail polish?

I like pretty much every color of nail polish. What about you?What is your favorite color nail polish?
So do I, I like to combine colors to make my own new color too!


Sometimes when I'm sick of one color I would do a exotic french, I have on my nails right now purple/pink with red tips:)%26lt;3!What is your favorite color nail polish?
i love yellloww.


and navy blue.


oh, and i couldnt forget whitee.


all of them are my absollutte favoritttesss. :]
My nails are so fricken small that i cant do funky designs which blows. I like neon colours, or depends on my mood, deep crimson blood red, or black. or deep purple.
i LOVE neon colors. (neon green especially!) along with neon pink, orange, YELLOW!!, purple, and blue. hehehe
inhale deeply into your nail polish bottle.
Yellow/gold or burgundy.
petunia
turquoise!
purple or turquoise
totally depends on what im wearing, but anything bright is good


:]
Red.
pink or black on toes... fingers... light pink or black ( in a non goth way)
black or electric blue! =)
candy pick %26lt;3
black
black
pink and white
black
black grey and red
neon pink

No comments:

Post a Comment