Thursday, January 21, 2010

What funky nail color should i do my nails?

neooonn orange


or green


maybe yellow!!!!!!!!What funky nail color should i do my nails?
I've been doing mine either a gemtone colored purple, or a bright teal both by the brand op that I got from target :)





help me with my question please? :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What funky nail color should i do my nails?
Gold! Mine are gold at the moment and it's really nice, never had it before :) i was pleasantly surprised cos i though it was going to be disgusting x
turquoise can look really good!


Barry M have a great range of funky nail polishes.
grey, green or yellow








barry M nail varnishes rock!!
I did mine illuminous green, pink and orange, but thats cz im scene.
I think that you should do them orange or yellow.


Of orange and yellow strips!


That would be fun :)
Hi alysha
Copper

No comments:

Post a Comment