Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If you have short nails, what nail polish color looks the best?

Is it better to keep it a nuetral color, or is it ok to go bolder? Suggestions on colors? I pretty much have every color possible, so suggets away!If you have short nails, what nail polish color looks the best?
whenever my nails are short I paint them red or do a french manicureIf you have short nails, what nail polish color looks the best?
bright, vibrant, fun colors,


neon orange/pink/turquoise/red/ dark pink/white/light lavender/green/forest/purple.
i have short nails and i think its better to go bolder.


people with long nails look weird with bright red nails


but people with short nails can pull it off!
I like bold pinks or something sweet like purple.


but being simple with sparkley tan or just plain black is cute too.








-stay classy.
I usually just use clear or cotton candy just to be simple.
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment