Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How to look good with dark nail color?

so, i am white! kinda pale, i have dark hair, i LOVE how celebrities now-a-days have the nice dark nail polish, i got nails done with a dark color, i thought i looked badbecause of my pale skin, should i tan?How to look good with dark nail color?
Nah -- go to a professional shop %26amp; make sure the polish always looks fresh. When it gets chipped, changed it.How to look good with dark nail color?
pale people should always tan..idk y they dont..other than sensitive skin right? go 2 the salon n tan..jus dont over do it
You can look good in dark nail polish with out tanning.
I think you should try to tan, but do not go on the sun beds. Put on fake tan every day and try to get in the sun!


Best Wishes,


Olivia Langford
Don't worry about being pale, it's not a bad thing! People these days are wayyyyy over obsessed with tanning, it's ridiculous. I have pale skin and I always wear black nail polish, I like how it looks....


If you are going to tan, preferably do it naturally by spending some time outside. There is no need to spend a lot of time and money on tanning....
I had the exact same problem. I thought it made my hands look sickly because they were so white. I tan usually though so I just went a few times and I love it now!
I don't think you should tan if you don't want to. You probably think you look bad because you aren't used to it. I bet it looks AMAZING
It all depends on HOW pale u r, your skin type, and what color your nails are. But generally a tan would be a good idea. If you go to a tanning bed and you smile wide then it will whiten ur teeth too. . . (but make sure you brush 'em good first.)

No comments:

Post a Comment