Saturday, January 23, 2010

Best nail color for a older women?

I am 33 1/2 years old with classic beige skintone. I would like to know what nail poilsh color would look best considering my age and skintone.Best nail color for a older women?
i would say a classic french manicure would look very niceBest nail color for a older women?
warm colors, like a light pink or orange
You are lucky as most any color would look nice with your skintone.





I am way older than you and I wear whatever I feel like. I am fond of a light pearly pink or beige but sometimes I wear shiny blue. I have a picture of a ladybug painted on toenails but will try one fingernail leaving the rest red.





Perhaps you are more conservative and should keep the colors light instead of obvious like bright red.
No old women likes to look really old. Now this are the possible colors suited for old women:


light brown


crimson red


black


dark/light blue


pink/fusia
I think red or a subtle pink.
well older women always apply reddish color but you can try pink .

No comments:

Post a Comment