Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is their a nail polish color that you refuse to paint your nails with?

This one girl i know refuses to use red nail polish and i found it kinda odd since red looks like its the most popular





and another girl i know avoids green because it looks ';fungus like';, lol





so i just want to know if theres a nail polish color out there they you would never, ever use, and why?Is their a nail polish color that you refuse to paint your nails with?
i paint my nails multi-colored.


so no.


it's kickass:]Is their a nail polish color that you refuse to paint your nails with?
never never pink eww
yellow because you look like a trafic sign that could blind somebody.
i don't like light colours. so i'm okay with any colour if its a really dark shade of it..except maybe pink. pink is too scary for me..
well i dont wear black but its not because i dont like it its because my fingernails are naturally really long so it soesnt look right. but sometimes i do black and white on every other finger. =)
I refuse to use an olive green/yellowish color. ICK! I hate that color --- it makes me think of garbage and slime.
I never use yellow, because nails look discolored, nor do I use black, because if you mess up a little, black nails look bad since you see the details.
anything that makes my hands look bad
white, pale green, any pale metallics, powder blue, shimmery nudes...
Blue too UGLY for me.
Yellow, it reminds me of pee lol. And I must admit green is sorta fungus like.





But I don't wear nail polish anymore because if I have some on, it feels like my nails can't breath. That sounds really awkward, but I just don't like the feel of polish on my nails.
green, yellow, orange, brown, blue.





i wouldnt cuz theyre ugly colors on nails. and they wouldnt match anything.
no whatever i want to.. if it looks nice w/ my skin im for it
I never use black or red. i try to avoid black because some cheap brands can stain your nails. red can also stain some times.
I don't wear red b/c of what it stands for


but one I really don't like on me is any shade of blue...yuck...it just makes your nails look...weird
Green or orange. I'm not fans of either.
I'll only wear black. Or I won't wear any. lol
yellow
Depends on the season.
for me it would depend on the shade of that one color i haven't really tried every color possible though
ive worn every color pretty much out there.


I would never were red ever again. it is gross looking to me.
brown and orange because i don't like those colors...
any color


i hate nail polish
Tan. I think it clashes horribly with my skin. Anyone's skin, for that matter.
I'm fond of light and neutral colors.





I'll never use dark colors like plum, black, dark green, olive green, bright yellow, etc.
I dont wear orange or light green, I think it looks weierd againt my skin, Im pretty pale usually I stick to dark purple or emerald green.
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment