Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cool but somewhat crazy nail color combinations?

I like to mix and match nail polish on my nails (technically I like to do crazy things with my nails) and I like to try new combinations, but my brain has gone fried with ideas to do with my nails. Does anyone know any cool colors that go together, or something cool to do with your nails, the more wierd it is the better. =PCool but somewhat crazy nail color combinations?
Try the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen. They come in lots of different colors and you can do detailed designs on your nails. Also, try getting those really neon colors, like highlighters. Thats pretty weird lol. Do black nail polish, with orange tips for halloween- that would look awesome! Do polka dots or stripes. Do a smiley face on each nail. Just throwing ideas out there! lol. Hope I helped! ;)Cool but somewhat crazy nail color combinations?
paint all your nails different colors, no two shades of the same color near each other, it looks freakin awesome
pink and black, silver and black, gold and silver, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment