Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What nail polish color symbolizes you and why?

Mines is Pink because its Girly, Lively, and Just overall ME!!!! I love it to death %26lt;333 Whats urs?What nail polish color symbolizes you and why?
Sparkly coral...it's fresh, bright, and makes me think of summer-the beach, the sun, warm nights, nice weather.What nail polish color symbolizes you and why?
mine is puple because it can be dark but also fun and bubley like me!!
I would have to say black. I feel it's me because you can't explain black, and therefore you can't explain me.
My color is black or blood red. This is because I am really into the supernatural and am a former goth chick...plus it freaks people out sometimes when I paint them black and dress up gothic. It's kind of funny because everyone is so religious where Ilive that they look at me in horror and shock when I go out of the house like that. It really is amusing LOL :)
clear
dark dark blue


because i'm a deep kinda person


or dark dark purple
No nail polish ';symbolizes'; me.. I wear whatever matches, or whatever I feel like wearing for the day.
Mauve - Because it looks ';mavelous'; on me ;-)
either orange - cuz im super FUN鈾?and luv to stand out


or bright pink - bc im girly, outrageous, and CRAZY!!
Bergundy red.





Because im mellow and calmm
Everyday comes with a different colour..


according to my mood and wat i feel like but mostly deeper colours coz thatz just me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment