Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color nail polish would look best on me?

I have long curly brown hair and brown eyes. A few freckles, and I'm really pale most of the time. Usually I wear black, white, blue, brown, grey, green and rust orange. My fav colors to paint my nails are: gold, silver, black, deep purple and anythang neon... I just need more ideasWhat color nail polish would look best on me?
navy blue nail polish seems to be really in right now.What color nail polish would look best on me?
Light/peach/blush pink, pearl white, lilac purple. :)


Very cute %26amp; feminine. Light colors and neon colors will suit you very well because of your pale skin, like you said. Try nude, and even clear polish with a hint of pink.
if you have pale skin, the best colors to wear are light spring time colors. lavender, almost any color of pink, nude colors, light blue
Baby pink or turquoise (=
try like an emerald green...o.p.i just came out with one not too long ago
you would look cute in neon yellow
light pink

No comments:

Post a Comment