Thursday, January 21, 2010

GirlieQ: How many bottles of nail color do you have?

- do you call it paint, polish, enamel, or lacquer?


- what is your favorite nail color for toes or fingers?


- I do not want to clean the house :(


- counting base and top coat as colors is kinda like measuring from the taint, scientifically speaking





thank you all. no, really.GirlieQ: How many bottles of nail color do you have?
I only have 4. Two are red, one is purple, and one is kinda pearly.


Red is my flavorite.


Neither do I.


Scientifically, you are correct. Spiritually speaking, it's debatable.GirlieQ: How many bottles of nail color do you have?
- do you call it paint, polish, enamel, or lacquer? Depends.





- what is your favorite nail color for toes or fingers? Too many.





- I do not want to clean the house :(? .....Okay...=P





- counting base and top coat as colors is kinda like measuring from the taint, scientifically speaking? ....Good.
Roughly 25, all mostly variations of pink, a few purples, silvers, maybe a green, blue, some reds.


*Nail polish


*Hot pink or Black


*I don't want to either. I wish there were more Mexican children looking for jobs around here. I'd pay one 10 bucks to come clean mine.


*I don't use a base coat, but I just call my top coat ';clear';.
I have five bottles.


I call it a cheap high.


I like Nicotine Yellow for fingers and Fungus Gray for piggies.


You're a woman, it's your job to clean the house.


Measuring from the taint is just icing on the cake, in my case.
1. Nail Polish


2. RED...I have tons of shades of red... a few dark purple-ish berry colors (OPI and Revlon colors) (like, 20 bottles)


3. Me neither


4. Base and top coat don't count as colors. They're clear.
I have about 25 bottles of nail polish. I like painting my fingers or toes either black, navy or dark purple. I don't want to clean my house either, but the thing is-i don't have to! I don't care about science.
I have 5 bottles.


I call it polish, sometimes to myself I think of it as lacquer, haha, I like the way it sounds.


I usually only paint my nails shades of pink, red or purple.


You'll feel better after you do it...


I don't do base coat or topcoat.
I call it Nail Polish


Red for both, but i also sometimes like a really different colour, depends on my mood.


I don't mind cleaning


I am not sure, sorry





For the title question, I have 15 bottles of nail polish
I'm not allowed to wear nail polish for school, but I will probably paint my nails this summer so that I can more effectively scratch them down someones back....or at least more prettily scratch them down someones back.
None, don't use it. Can you believe I've never in my entire life used polish? Oh, I take that back, when I was a kid I think I had that tinted clear type on a couple of times.
40+


I call it polish


I like red and pink


I'll make a sad face for you :(


I agree (dirty from-the-taint-measurers)
i have 5 red.black,white, clear ,sparkles


i call it nail polish


black


i do
I call it polish,about 20,anything in the red family....I dont want to clean the house either...*sigh*
zero
Nail Polish.


I like orange at the moment, or purple.
Instead of cleaning the house could you clean my junk?
I call it nail polish...I got about 30ish!
well i call it nail polish i have about 5 bottles, i rarely use them though =P
none
none
i have like...15 bottles of nail polish.


i call it polish


my fave polish color is pink

No comments:

Post a Comment