Saturday, January 23, 2010

At Bath and Body Works, are they strict about what color nail polish you wear?

I'm beginning my training at Bath and Body Works in a couple of days. I've learned that their dress code is black or khaki pants with a black or white collared shirt, but I did not hear anything specific about what color nail polish you can wear.At Bath and Body Works, are they strict about what color nail polish you wear?
No, they really don't mind what color nail polish you have on. The dress code is what you said.


Please keep in mind that you are working with the public.


Hope this helps.At Bath and Body Works, are they strict about what color nail polish you wear?
Ask your manager, to be on the safe side.
I worked there for a little while, and they never said anything about nail polish. I think they like you to just look neat. Maybe try something pale so when it chips, it won't be so obvious. Good luck! I had a blast working there.
  • preventing blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment