Saturday, January 23, 2010

What nail color are you planning to wear?

Blue on your toes for your something blue? A standard French manicure on your hands or a favorite color?What nail color are you planning to wear?
Bogota Blackberry by OPIWhat nail color are you planning to wear?
I did a pink french manicure to match my pink gown. ;) I had little white snowflakes with silver rhinestones painted in the middle for my Winter Wedding.





I wasn't really looking for a ';classic bride'; style, so this worked well for me.





If you want to go timeless and classic, either french manicures, clear, beige, or pale pink are good options.





Many brides wear blue on their toes for ';something blue';.





It's your wedding...you can wear whatever you like!





Good luck!
French tip only on nails and toes..classy. No color needed.
French Manicure on the hands. It's basic and classic.





I'm still thinking about the blue on the toes. It's a cute idea, but I might just go with a classic french tip on my toes too.
Purple on my toes, because it's my favorite color. French mani on my fingers. :)
I've been trying out different nail colors for over a year, I'm going to go with a shade of mauve, it may sound odd but it really is a nice shade once it's on, has more pink in it, I always seem to screw up the french manicure minutes after getting one.
I think I'm just going to do pink toenails (colors are pink, black and white) and then leave my fingernails natural....
french
french manicure
I wore a french manicure.
french on my hands and red toes
Im doing just a nail set the french manicure as I always have done. I may put a flower on it not sure yet.
A pearly white that shimmers.
French manicure or natural color like my skin (tan/ light brown) %26lt;*-*%26gt;
Soon2be Mrs Gupta had a cute idea-blue tips for a french pedi.





I will probably just do standard french mani and pedi, with maybe a glitter line to be a little more dressy. I have done that before for special occasions.





Edit: Thumbs down for sharing my polish preference? Weird. Maybe some people don't like the glitter line. If you haven't seen it, don't knock it till you have tried it! It is subtle and looks nice.
hands: diy french manicure, same as what I do now.


toes: a bold color (my shoes are closed toe and I want to surprise the groom on the honeymoon)
Honestly, I will probably just do a french mani.
I had a french manicure on my hands. It looks simpple and elegant, especially when you take pictures of the hands and rings.





On my toes, I did red, which was the primary color of the wedding. It matched the bridesmaid dresses.
i had a french manicure on my hands and feet. but had a blue flower decoration on my toe for my something blue (couldn't wear a blue garte belt because my dress was tight and you'd be able to see it).
I was crazy, but I french tipped my own nails and for my toe nails, I went with a ivory/cream color nail polish to match my dress. I think it was pretty darn good for being nervous lol ( I had to check the pictures just to make sure!) For my something blue, I had a NE Patriots garter belt [-:
  • preventing blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment