Thursday, January 21, 2010

What nail polish color do you recommend鈥or toenails?

Not too shocking, so the nails won鈥檛 turn, umm鈥ellow (ew鈥 know!)鈥ut that also won鈥檛 look like an old lady鈥檚 nail polish color?What nail polish color do you recommend鈥or toenails?
any polish you leave on your nails for to long will turn them yellow! its summer so go with a bright color!What nail polish color do you recommend鈥or toenails?
To prevent nails from turning yellow, always use a basecoat.





a sparkling deep pink or red is always classy.





I like OPI in these colors:


Thrill of Brazil (deep pink)


I'm Not Really A Waitress (a glossy red, no sparkle)


A Oui Bit of Red (red)


any of the Designer Series are BEAUTIFUL on toes... they have a hologram glitter in them that is super tiny-- they really sparkle!!!





I'm not a huge fan of matte colors... go sparkly but not with super chunky glitter... that so screams out 13 years old!!!
The best color for toes is Fiji by Essie, it's great for finger nails too...the color lasts a while and almost never chips. Its a great pink summer color, looks good on the young and old.
I like red, classic and pretty.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


are me and my sister look alikes?
I like French manicured, but also lighter shades of hot pink with gold sparkle. Burgundy is nice, and also golden peach. It looks good on Boricua Babes like us!
i like to use reds along the lines of cherry. there's also metallic ones that look really cool. a french tip would look awesome as well-classy, but fun!
I think all Latina girls like you look mighty hot no matter how they do their nails.
I'd go blood red or dark brown with a gold shimmer in it. My personal favourite is O.P.I.'s Pompeii Purple.
scarlet or violet
I like any shade of red or pink. Neon type colors are in right now too!!!


:-)
metallic dark red or dark purple ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment