Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are some hot nail polish color trends for this fall/winter 2008?

I'm a lil' sad to put away my fun summer colors, but I'm ready to try some new nail polish colors for fall %26amp; winter!





What are some cool color trends to try?





Also, if ya have the specific brand and color name that would be cool too :)





Thanks!What are some hot nail polish color trends for this fall/winter 2008?
try the france collection by OPI it just came out.. and OPI also has a holiday collection with a bunch of reds.. they're really pretty :)What are some hot nail polish color trends for this fall/winter 2008?
The BEST color nail polish I have bought and it was not expensive, but has staying power is from ELF. The name is Dark Red.


No kidding.


Now some of their cosmetics aren't the best in staying power, but I can vouch that their nail polishes stay put and don't come off.


They have a really nice dark red that I bought and I wear it all the time. That's the in style colors for this fall. Dark reds, purples, black berry colors, dark browns. Even blacks.





Here is their link:


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/nails





And the best part...


THEY ONLY COST A BUCK.
My family is in the fashion industry and the best nail polish in my opinion is OPI. Its the best. Its even in all the fashion mags. I've always received all the new polish and colors! I can always tell right away which polish's will end up in style a year from now when the trend finally catches on because OPI comes out with it first.
Plum is in style and so is bright reds just make sure that it is compatible with your skin tone also bright blue with navy going done the middle they all look very nice any kind of product works as long as it says the right color
The Tracey Reese for Sally Hansen collection is huge for the fall. Especially the color ';Cruel Heart';. It's like a chocolate cherry and I've seen it in several magazines!
red and purple


also i have been reaching for royal blue to match my eyes and jade green


hope i helped ya
the anwser is purples, reds, and brown colors
hot purple by virgin vie get it cheap on ebay!!
try a royal purple.. it's HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment