Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color nail polish makes hands look smaller?

I want them to look smallerWhat color nail polish makes hands look smaller?
Black


or I will tell you from personal experience- I have a nail biting problem, so my hands always look smaller. So keep your nails short, when I get nails put it, it does look like you have added lengh to them.





Brenda- Your dumb, if you have a problem with the question then do not comment.What color nail polish makes hands look smaller?
I have no idea what you're talking about; there's no such thing as a color that can make your hands look smaller. What you're thinking is a body shape, like for instance, many people think black make people look slimmer. Hands are a totally different idea but they're so much tinier than bodies and no one focuses on them so obviously, no one is going to want to make them smaller. And if I were you, I wouldn't really care how big my hands are, no guy/girl really cares about what hands look like unless if they're like o.d. picky.
not really any... but like if u have a dark color like dark blue or black or dark green or somethin dark it would but it doesnt really make much of a difference but a little bit... did u try shortening ur nails? idk but more of a darker color
brenda, you are a bitchh.


oh, and cut yah nails, and find a dark color. black would be best, but if you dont want to paint them black, like a dark blue or purple or something
dont know about nail polish but shorter nails makes hands look smaller..if you dont want to chopp your nails off..which i dont do...then i'd file them
Darker colours and short nails :D
dark shades
it depends what color ur skin is


pale: dark blue


olive:light green


medium\dark: purple

No comments:

Post a Comment