Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is your favorite nail polish color to paint your nails with?

Any colour with metallic. Never out of date yet fashionable, too !What is your favorite nail polish color to paint your nails with?
I don't really paint my nails ..i leave them pretty clear ! ..But if it is a special occasion and i feel i need to go all out i will paint them the same color as my outfit etc. or dress ! Hope this answers your question !What is your favorite nail polish color to paint your nails with?
I am always partial to a color called Juicy Tomato by Maybelline. It's like a bright, delicious, orangey-red
';I'm not really a waitress'; red. It is a perfect shade of red, just right.





I also like ';Not very Bora Bor-ing Pink';


both are by OPI.
My favorite is ';Plummy'; from Revlon
bright oRanGE or rEd both are really fun! i dont really know why i like them...but they're addictive!
silver...
Hot pink or black
well I usually like really natural colors like french, very light pinks, but I also love black nail polish I don't know why I just think it looks good.
It's a toss up between two colors I like to call Harlot Red and Gothb**** Purple.
Calypso, I think it is by Pure Ice, love it, just bought it! It is now an inspiration color for my living room! :)
hot pink
silver

No comments:

Post a Comment